Over the last several years, I have worked with numerous organizations, helping them succeed with their eLearning efforts.
Distance learning (also called eLearning or e-learning) gives us numerous new opportunities for
providing high-quality training, but also leads to many challenges.
- Does your university have a hard time getting some professors on board?
- Is your organization uncertain about which eLearning platform to use?
- Does your board or administration need to gain a general understanding of eLearning?
- Would you like strategic planning assistance with regard to eLearning?
- Do you need manpower with various eLearning projects, but lack funds for a full-time position?
- Would you like to learn more about creating a vibrant online community?
- Would you like to learn how to teach online?
- Are you interested in purchasing books on eLearning?
- Would you like to learn more about return on investment in relation to eLearning?
- Anything else I can help you with?
Please take a few minutes to explore my website on distance learning, and contact me
via telephone or email to learn how I can help you or your organization succeed with your eLearning efforts.
I'm a Stanford-educated Fulbright recipient, experienced educator and leader, and a highly accomplished eLearning expert.
I'm also the recipient of the prestigious Stanley J. Drazek Teaching Excellence Award at the
University of Maryland University College in the Graduate School of Management and Technology.
I will work within your budget, and always deliver high quality eLearning projects on or before time.
Online Education: Practical, Theory-Based Advice for the Instructor
Please take a look at my newest book,
"Online Education: Practical, Theory-Based Advice for the Instructor,"
which is designed for educators interested in improving their online teaching skills
and anyone considering teaching an online course for the first time.
In addition, it's a great textbook for any institution offering courses that teach instructors how to teach online courses.
Based on emperical research, I offer practical advice from my own online teaching experiences on top of an academic framework.
"Online Education: Practical, Theory-Based Advice for the Instructor" is published by Cognella Academic Publishing, which offers classroom-tested titles for the
national market that recapture the teachable moment and create a more resonant learning experience.
You can purchase my informative and very readable e-learning book as a paperback or as a digital book, OR you can save money and receive a "Print + Digital" bundle.
Cognella Academic Publishing offers you a "Sneak Preview" and the ability to make it your course's textbook.
I look forward to hearing from you!